MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Support the right to own firearms

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #32 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
Here are the senerios I know of when I was younger my father and I were confronted by 3 guys with bats that threatened us and were going to beat us till they saw my dad had a gun. My friend INS in his 60s not to long ago was walking from Church to his car was confronted by a man who demanded his car keys. My friend showed a gun and immediately the situation was defused.

Those are real situation that happen every day thank god my friend and dad had a gun. I only used machete example because that's what you or someone's said that what the bad guys are armed with when they break in your house.
No one said this. One person said they keep a machete by the bed. That's it. If those stories above are your actual scenarios use those. They are good scenarios. Plausible and realistic. Based off of actual experience. They give a solid foundation for your argument. Using absurdly implausible ones weakens your position. It's a basic rule of debate.