MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad Evans vs. Lil' Nog set for Superbowl Weekend?

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 10:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolyfic View Post
I don't get, I just don't get it. Rashad has so much to lose here. I guess he just doesnt want to sit out and wait for fights anymore.
It is hilarious when fans are more worried than the fighters.

So much to lose? He just got his ass whooped in a title shot. What exactly does he have to lose? He is getting a bone here. What is there to lose?

Fighters should never fight a lower ranked fighter? Logically how can that work?

This fighting not to lose. And not taking fights with too much to lose mentality has to go. It is so ridiculous and girly.

That said, I don't care for this fight. They seem to just use Nog as a stepping block. Phil and Bader held him down. Rashad will take him down and probably out-work him. I'd rather see fights like Hendo/Nog, Rampage/Nog, or Shogun/Nog 2. Not sure why they don't do any of those. Lil Nog could be an asset for very entertaining fights. But they just feed him stronger wrestlers.

Last edited by jonnyg4508 : 10-24-2012 at 10:13 AM.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote