MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 01:23 PM   #254 (permalink)
Hexabob69
Flyweight

Hexabob69 is on another level nowHexabob69 is on another level nowHexabob69 is on another level nowHexabob69 is on another level nowHexabob69 is on another level nowHexabob69 is on another level nowHexabob69 is on another level nowHexabob69 is on another level nowHexabob69 is on another level nowHexabob69 is on another level nowHexabob69 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I never thought it would be competitive, I could have done without Anderson trying to humiliate Bonnar though. He could have done his trip and knee a minute in instead of playing a cage game that only goes to further prove Silva is so much better something we all knew. Silva is a bully, its really that simple. He may be the GOAT but the man doesn't need to clown the guys who step in the cage with him to prove it.

Toxic you are a good guy but this statem,ent is funny really... I might suggest we force Silva go go on Bully Beat Down and learn his lessons...

Really this match was not a thought out evenly matched gem, but rather a quick thrown together debacle. There was some entertainment value and probably insured the event would make some money. We as fans are a bit lucky that we did not lose this event as well.
Hexabob69 is offline   Reply With Quote