MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: "UFC Women's division absolutely going to happen"

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 03:34 PM   #29 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtwizzy2k5 View Post
And the bad UFC business decisions just keep on coming! I for one will never pay to see a woman headlined PPV, and I know for a fact that most people feel the same way. Whether it's right or not, society just doesn't accept watching two women beat on each other. To be honest, it barely even accepts two men beating on each other!
But in all seriousness this sucks and I hope this is one of the many things Dana doesn't keep his word on. If they put women on the same cards as men then it will be a disaster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I love me some Rhonda. But this sucks. I'm not paying for womens MMA. I don't want to see some no name woman fighting some other crappy woman's fighter even in the middle of the prelims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebonecrusher View Post
This should not happen, if anything woman should have there own organzations. You don't see the NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB having woman's teams or showtime and HBO boxing showing woman fights. I have never had any interest in woman's mma at all. If you ask me the UFC is starting to go downhill, Dana's trying to make it so good that hes just ******* it up.

There is no difference between women fighting and men fighting besides how much it bothers you that a woman could kick your ass. This kind of stuff makes me disgusted to be lumped in as an mma fan.