MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAF Weight Loss Challenge! (Credit Prize)

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 03:17 PM   #26 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Yesterday I went to an exercise forum, laid out all of my physical problems, the kind of equipment I have, and my weight to try and get some help forming a training regimen I can stick to without hurting myself.

You know what I got? 30 plus posts and 5 private messages telling me that I'm too fat and not to waste my ******* time. One notable professional trainer made the enlightened comment of "I bet you can't even see your own dick. If I was there I would just bitch slap you till your were crying too hard to eat."

I. Hate. *******. People.
That's pretty harsh, you'll never get such treatment here though. Google is your friend here i think, if you have a kettlebell, look for a good kettlebell dvd etc..