MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 05:36 PM   #1879 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
I use to play CoD a couple years back but I got tired of it. I loved BF3 and the MoH before that. I played the beta a little bit but I'm looking forward to the full game.

P.S.
I will never get use to the extra "u"s used across the pond lol
The Us that were always there but you guys just picked up the language wrong yeah? What is your favourite colour?

I never got into Battlefield as it was too big and I didn't enjoy the mechanics as much. I do like the objective based gameplay, but I was never a run and gunner in COD, it would usually be tactical movement and position based camping on hardcore, so I never had to deal with the shit everyone hates.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote