MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #1880 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
The Us that were always there but you guys just picked up the language wrong yeah? What is your favourite colour?

I never got into Battlefield as it was too big and I didn't enjoy the mechanics as much. I do like the objective based gameplay, but I was never a run and gunner in COD, it would usually be tactical movement and position based camping on hardcore, so I never had to deal with the shit everyone hates.
Hey now, I speak correct English. Not that butchered gibberish you use over there

Did you ever try just team death match on Battlefield? You don't have to play massive maps that have the vehicles, they have smaller maps where there are no vehicles. MoH is alot like BF with smaller maps and no vehicles(expect support rewards).
OU is offline   Reply With Quote