MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAF Weight Loss Challenge! (Credit Prize)

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 05:17 AM   #36 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
DeadMan: try here. I find (found) their forum very welcoming and the guys on there really know their stuff. They also have a MASSIVE library of articles on everything from how to eat properly to doing the right kind of exercise for your goals. It really is a great site.

I had a pretty good day on the eating front til I went to my grandmas for dinner... 3 and a half steaks later and I think I blew it. Went for a 4 mile run afterwards though so I think I finished the day well.

EDIT: Can everyone check that you are included in the starting weight list in the first post? I think I got everyone.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo Carlos Condit Hector Lombard Edson Barboza Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote