MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Georges St-Pierre: "“I hope Condit focuses on targeting my knee, it’s not a weak link

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I think there's something to the knee. Fighters ALWAYS threaten/dare their opponents to do what they know is their weak link. Bisping was afraid of Sonnen's takedowns so he said he'd tap him out if he tried to take him down. Overeem said the same thing about Lesnar. The list goes on and on. Fighters always pretend they have their bases covered with their weaknesses when they really don't.