MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 16 discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 12:14 PM   #52 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Yeah, his methods seem like he doesn't care and he comes off as lazy to me. I like the guy, but it gets irritating at times. How he picks fights is mind boggling. It's really not funny anymore. It makes you wonder if some of his guys would still be in the tournament if he took time out to find them the best possible match up for them.

I liked Chucks methods even at the beginning during his season. Not following the one hit wonders mini hype. He actually did research online to see how good the fighters really were. Dana White questioned his logic on his team picks, but they turned out to be very good.

1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Diego Sanchez
3. Glover Teixeira
4. John Dodson
5. Michael Bisping
6. Jon "Bones" Jones
7. Nate Diaz
8. Nick Diaz
9. Demian Maia
10. Dong Hyun Kim
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote