MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAF Weight Loss Challenge! (Credit Prize)

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #40 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
My body is still used to working out. My supporting muscles are strong. I've got fat but I'm not soft. My joints honestly are fine. Surprisingly so really. Hell I can still almost bench press my body weight. My leg and back lingering injuries are large scale muscle tears. I'm just trying to find some non weight based exercises to help me strengthen those without hurting myself again.

But I still can't do cycling. It's my thigh that is damaged not the knee and I don't have access to a pool. I need to find a cardio exercise I can do without destroying my leg in the process.