MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #24103 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to jod181 [Ah Ad]
Defuso: folds
silvernose: raises $0.25 to $0.35
jod181 has timed out

Dude...it's happened many times to the best of us. I rushed to the bathroom for a break, then I hear the cards being dealt, next thing I know I hear the chime...so I'm spraying piss all over my toilet and myself...true story...and rush to my seat only to have my hand get folded with rockets.

Another even sadder story I had a straight and the pot was like $2k (four/five way pot with two all ins) and I had wrapped up a 20+ hour marathon session...I inexplicably folded. That's when I took a break from online. It's been about a year, but I'll be making a comeback. Online takes supreme concentration especially if you're multi-tabling.

PS: Watch out for the CALL ANYTHING check box...roflz!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.