MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAF Weight Loss Challenge! (Credit Prize)

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 02:41 AM   #41 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
My body is still used to working out. My supporting muscles are strong. I've got fat but I'm not soft. My joints honestly are fine. Surprisingly so really. Hell I can still almost bench press my body weight. My leg and back lingering injuries are large scale muscle tears. I'm just trying to find some non weight based exercises to help me strengthen those without hurting myself again.

But I still can't do cycling. It's my thigh that is damaged not the knee and I don't have access to a pool. I need to find a cardio exercise I can do without destroying my leg in the process.
Walk up and down your stairs for 30 minutes to an hour. That will have you DONE! haha

As for me, I ate well and exercised today.

Breakfast:
2 eggs scrambled and one piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter

Lunch:
Footlong whole heat cold cut from subway

Dinner:
Footlong whole heat cold cut from subway :P

One was curtsey of the lady so how could I say no to a free sub?

As you can see my day lacked some protein, I'm definitely going to start drinking shakes in the morning.