MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #44 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
I don't think it's beyond the realm of reasonable thought to say Bisping can take this.

Ill be rooting for him, as always.
Any fighter can win on any given night, that much I will give you. I just find it peculiar that people back Bisping with such confidence, especially when he has yet to demonstrate that he can win against the best of the best.

Vitor is the second best fighter at MW right now. Anthony Johnson is a far better wrestler than Bisping, and he couldn't keep Vitor down. I don't see Bisping holding Belfort down or against the cage with his mediocre wrestling, especially as Vitor is also the stronger fighter. There's also no question as to who the better, harder hitting striker is.

Mike couldn't even get the better of an over the hill Wanderlei Silva in the stand-up, and I'm to believe that he'll outpoint Vitor Belfort? Sorry, no can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
I'll never understand why he's so underrated and overlooked.
Ummm, because every time he faces off against top opposition, he loses?
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote