MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #48 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Light Heavyweight

Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
That I fully support. I feel the same about Sonnen in his fight with Jones. I hope Chael wins, but I know how dangerous a position he'll be in stepping in there with the champion. And I'm willing to admit that. You'd never see me posting, 'Chael will outwrestle and outpoint Jon Jones to a decision victory'. I'll be rooting like a madman for him, but there's no shame in accepting and admitting that your favourite fighter is in a tough spot.
As the fight draws near and Sonnens mouth keeps going ill change from hoping he wins to nearly thinking he will...
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote