MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 05:30 PM   #48 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
That I fully support. I feel the same about Sonnen in his fight with Jones. I hope Chael wins, but I know how dangerous a position he'll be in stepping in there with the champion. And I'm willing to admit that. You'd never see me posting, 'Chael will outwrestle and outpoint Jon Jones to a decision victory'. I'll be rooting like a madman for him, but there's no shame in accepting and admitting that your favourite fighter is in a tough spot.
As the fight draws near and Sonnens mouth keeps going ill change from hoping he wins to nearly thinking he will...
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote