MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 07:50 PM   #62 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
After tonight, all I can say is... there is nothing better than drifting in snow when high. I felt like a kid in a candy store. (I'm not that of an experienced driver and this was the first time I drove in snow actually)

For the record, I drove only on a plain field with no cars around, I didn't drive on the road or anything, so no lives were harmed. That's just in case you're getting mad thinking that some idiot is driving under influence on the roads.
Sounds pretty nice. I don't like driving in the snow but I guess it could be different with no other cars around. I got my first session in and I'm about to get started on another for the Bellator fights. Night is just beginning.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote