MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad Evans vs. Lil' Nog set for Superbowl Weekend?

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 09:20 AM   #46 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings System
The Dark Knight I don't know who you are more obsessed with Rashad or me.

So you think that I think Rashad is going to lose this fight. Funny enough I think this fight is way to easy for Rashad. Nog 3-2 in the UFC, his wins all against fighters no longer in the UFC and one of those wasn't really a win. This isn't an exciting fight it has literally no title implications which for the number 2 LHW in the world is shameful and it's not going to be a draw.

See this a thing called objectivity, I don't need to act like a child because people don't agree with me on a fighter throw temper tantrums and piss and moan. Grow up and get over it.

Anyways your on ignore and your personal insults are being reported.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote