MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Koscheck wants to fight Diaz, and others but mainly Diaz!

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #81 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
You know... I thought about it. Getting angry and coming in here and ripping your arguments apart. Then I realized that's exactly what you want. You want me angry because you think that angering the other person makes you right. It doesn't.

The truth of the matter is I've seen Diaz fight and I know exactly how good he is. His fanboys can not change my mind with their revisions of fight histories. I believe what my eyes have seen and have faith in what my years of study on the subject have told me.

So I am done here. You want an argument. I don't. So I'm going to be the grown up and walk away. I am sure that you will make comments about how I walked away because I couldn't back anything up and congratulate yourselves for it. I don't care. At the end of the day I will still know I'm right, you still won't know what you are talking about, and my blood pressure will be fine.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote