MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes defends hunting hobby - " The law and the bible say I can"

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I'm not against hunting if you eat the meat and use parts of the animal for clothing or materials or whatever, and it's during the legal season to hunt them. Population control is also important.

In fact, the only time I'm against "hunting", is when a mountain lion or a bear or something kills someone out in the woods, and they go off and kill the animal. You're hiking in THEIR hunting territory, you are in THEIR eating habitat, and YOU get eaten, tough shit, you just got eaten, not the animals fault. It was the stupid human who decided to go on a hike in the middle of mountain lion territory, that's just one less dumbass running around this planet and I feel zero sadness for him/her. If you go out hunting for bear, and a bear chews you up and you die, then that was the risk you took going out there hunting that bear, you'll be as missed by me as much as I would miss that bear.

In other words, if they ate the meat and used the parts and it was during a legal time for him to be hunting those animals, and there's actual reason to be doing it, it's not a big deal.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin