MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes defends hunting hobby - " The law and the bible say I can"

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Except he did feed the locals. You are attributing other motives to him. You can only judge a man by his actions - not his thoughts because you only know one of the two. He says the he flew over their to hunt and help out the locals. He did that.

Almost everyone is an animal lover of one kind or another. Some as pets, others as friends, some as food, and a few special ones as significant others. Most of all of those types eat meat. Unless you are truly barbaric you tend to kill your food before you eat it.

So what makes this worse than a slaughterhouse or killing a deer? Nothing.
You can judge a man by his actions, and after the terrible reputation (personality wise) Hughes has built over the years for being a piece of shit, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Hughes went over to Africa just to kill for fun.

He fed the locales (or says he did) because it doesn't make him look as bad in the public eye. He covered his tracks quite well. But putting two and two together, I think it's quite obvious Hughes didn't go on a journey to the other side of the world just to help out a few of the natives. He went over there to kill for fun.