MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes defends hunting hobby - " The law and the bible say I can"

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
You can judge a man by his actions, and after the terrible reputation (personality wise) Hughes has built over the years for being a piece of shit, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Hughes went over to Africa just to kill for fun.

He fed the locales (or says he did) because it doesn't make him look as bad in the public eye. He covered his tracks quite well. But putting two and two together, I think it's quite obvious Hughes didn't go on a journey to the other side of the world just to help out a few of the natives. He went over there to kill for fun.
Being considered a dick and a raging bible thumper does not automatically equate to "killing for fun". It doesn't surprise me that you screwed up adding two and two. You see you missed a vital thing. Where and how he grew up.

He grew up in a rural community on a farm. In almost every rural community in the United States hunting is seen as a perfectly fine hobby. These people tend to be educated about hunting - including more than the how but the why of it. The biggest of these? Not wasting meat.