MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Seems to be taking a long time to get this question answered.

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 01:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
EagleClaw29
MMA Fanatic

EagleClaw29 Is Running Through The RankingsEagleClaw29 Is Running Through The RankingsEagleClaw29 Is Running Through The RankingsEagleClaw29 Is Running Through The RankingsEagleClaw29 Is Running Through The RankingsEagleClaw29 Is Running Through The RankingsEagleClaw29 Is Running Through The RankingsEagleClaw29 Is Running Through The RankingsEagleClaw29 Is Running Through The RankingsEagleClaw29 Is Running Through The RankingsEagleClaw29 Is Running Through The Rankings
Seems to be taking a long time to get this question answered.

Haven't been around here for a while but see that this question I've posed here a few times still hasn't been answered for certain yet.....although someday I know it will be.

I always seem to get different & interesting replies to it. I think I last asked it about 10 or 11 months ago.

And it's nobodys fault here that it hasn't been answered yet because neither of these guys will allow it.

I think I know which way most folks will be leaning at this time....but I could be wrong.

O.K. - Who is going to lose first.....Jose Aldo or Jon Jones?
EagleClaw29 is offline   Reply With Quote