MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Seems to be taking a long time to get this question answered.

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 05:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Rastaman
Bantamweight

Rastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The Rankings
Great question and a difficult one to answer...I'd say Aldo, but I have literally no rationale to back that up, both are just way too good for their division. If Aldo gets by Edgar, damn, who else is left? The UFC needs to bring over Pat Curran, because that is the person I see who could really challenge Aldo.

As for Jones, If he can get past Henderson (a fight that desperately needs to happen), he will have beaten everybody in the LHW division, all the way down in the rankings to Forrest Griffin, which is shocking.

Current vBookie Bets:
Rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote