MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes defends hunting hobby - " The law and the bible say I can"

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 01:31 PM   #100 (permalink)
DonRifle
Featherweight

DonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLander View Post
With all due respect, it sounds like you don't have a problem with the aspect of hunting, nor the feeding of many African locals. It seems like you really just dislike Hughes, and even moreso dislike the fact that he enjoyed this.

This reminds me of the Penguin episode from Futurama
nah dude totally wrong. I think hughes is one of the greatest fighters of all time. I read his book and he's a prick but i have huge respect for his achievements in the cage.
I cant make my point any more clear, killing animals for sport and fun is wrong. We as developed human being know better then that and we don't need a book written 2000 years ago to tell us what is right and wrong