MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes defends hunting hobby - " The law and the bible say I can"

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 03:29 PM   #106 (permalink)
DonRifle
Bantamweight

DonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level now
Im Irish, but yeah we have(had) the hunt also. Maybe I do misunderstand the whole philosophy of hunting regarding the skills tracking etc involved. That is a debatable point I agree, but there is skill in the fox hunt also, that skill doesn't mean anything to the poor fox though who is getting chased down scared shitless and eventually dies by being shot if the owners can manage to keep the dogs from ripping it apart.
Seeing the picture of that animal and hughes and the size of those creatures he killed probably driving round in the back of a safari jeep what is your opinion of what he has done there?