MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes defends hunting hobby - " The law and the bible say I can"

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #125 (permalink)
DonRifle
Bantamweight

DonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level now
[quote=deadmanshand;1642505]Why have knowledge of something when you can imagine it based off of no information what so ever?

I see you avoided that one nicely

I didn't say it never happened but more dogs are killed crossing roads than they are in hunts. Are drivers now immoral? Also that article covers people using dogs to hunt wolves that are attacking and killing livestock.

Let's see... most hunting dog breeds only live 5-7 years so that would explain their utterly inhumane life span. Shock collars aren't set to cause pain - only a physical jolt. The hounds are indeed trained to corner the prey and that's it. Occasionally an animal does attack the dogs but most are content to try and get away from them.

I could but it's not the same for an animal because it's a god damned animal. As much as you would like to think animals have a full range of emotions and experience things the way we do - they do not. At all. From prey to pet they do not.

Its a goddamned animal basically sums up your frame of mind on animal cruelty. If your telling me animals dont experience emotions like fear, sadness and happiness I'm afraid your arguments are mute

Your whole argument is based off of nothing. You have no knowledge of what you speak and claim with a straight face that you don't need knowledge to know it's wrong. Bull shit. That is ignorance in its finest form. Admitting that you know nothing and proclaiming yourself happy to be so uneducated.

because hunting is rocket science? Do I need a degree in something to be able to understand your wonderful pastime of shooting animals and how it brings fathers and sons together. Give me a break man, ignorance to what exactly? That wonderful feeling of when your son gets his first kill and see the life go out of the deers eyes? The unbound joy of finding the wounded animals after its being caught in your trap? That last moment when you shoot it through the head to put it out of its misery? Oh sorry it doesnt experience emotion, so doesnt really matter if it cant walk and has a foreign enemy about to blow its brains out.
The ignorant one here im afraid is you