MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes defends hunting hobby - " The law and the bible say I can"

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #129 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
One big issue there, Don. I don't hunt. I don't like guns. I have hunted before. It was an experience but not one I care to repeat. I can judge it without condemning or condoning.

Animals don't experience those emotions in anyway you would understand. This is science here. Plenty of studies into the emotional capabilities of animals. You are literally, scientifically wrong.

You are just gut reacting to something you have no knowledge of and are resorting to insulting and condemning people with an opposing view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRifle View Post
He wasnt going out of his cabin to score dinner for the family, he wasn't clearing up vermin or doing anyone a favour.
Except for those poor people he gave the meat to but let's not complicate this with "knowledge".