MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 08:50 PM   #65 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
https://twitter.com/search/Michael+B...desktop-search

I've listed this as a rumor because I don't buy anything until MMAFighting, MMAJunkie, or MMAWeekly reports it but twitter is blowing up with this, so take it as a rumor for now. Apparently Alden Halpern(the guy who owns MMA Elite which is Bisping's main sponsor) broke the news.

This is the worst possible match up for Bisping outside of Anderson, and even though he got smashed Vitor has to feel somewhat good about the fact he did something to Jones, with Bisping's tendency to get rocked in every fight and Vitor's finishing ability, I'll take Vitor by stoppage.
I think Bisbing may take this, but frankly this is the wrong fight for Belfort. Should have been matched up against Sonnen.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote