MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Marius Zaromskis eats eleven unanswered punches

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 07:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sports_Nerd
Featherweight

Sports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Hard to tell.

Sometimes it looks like he's putting his hands up or trying to stand up, only like the last 3-5 shots look like it should be stopped for me. In fact, half way through those shots I'm pretty sure he tries to grab one of his hands to stop the punching.

Could just be me, though.
It's not hard to tell. He was defending in the same way that Schaub was trying to pull Rothwell into his guard. That was mostly muscle memory.

He may not have been out stiff, but a referee is supposed to stop the fight when a fighter stops defending intelligently. And Zaromskis was just eating undefended shots. Horribly late stoppage.
Sports_Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote