MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pick Any Fighter You Want...I GUARANTEE You They Wouldn't Last Against Kurt Angle!

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2007, 04:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Scorch
Bantamweight

Scorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enough
No offense but, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKEING DUDE!!!???

Kurt Angle is past his prime and really banged up from his acting career with WWE. He might get a few good wins, but otherwise against top contenders, he'd get smashed BIG TIME!!!

Hell, even if he was 27 again and didnt enter acting with WWE and in his prime he might stand a good chance at beating some good fighters. But not now. Kurt Angle would get smashed. He wouldn't be in the top ten, or even the top twenty. Not after all the STUNTS he's been through.

Also, I just watch that vid... F*cken the ref HAD to do the three count in order to save Kurt Angle from MAJOR embarassment. Angle would have hella tapped, and puder's right shoulder wasnt even down. I can just see it now, Vince yelling into the mic from backstage which only the ref can here from his ear piece: "COUNT HIM OUT NOW!!! NOW!!! NOW!!!!"

I used to like WWE. But now it sickens me. I cant sit through 2 minutes without shaking my head. I'm SO glad UFC came along. "Time for something REAL!!!"

Last edited by Scorch : 04-17-2007 at 05:00 AM.