MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 09:10 PM   #73 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calminian View Post
Yeah, I have to side with the Brit on this one. Bisbing is a tough dude, and Vitor just isn't the speed demon he used to be. I think his fight with Franklen is the last glimpse we're gonna see of that.

Bisbing is a grinder, and a very underestimated grappler. He'll strike is Belfort just fine. I don't think Vitor will KO him. I see this a grind match similar to Belfort vs. Tito.
Vitor is above and beyond the best striker Bisping will have fought. And his speed is definitely enough. Bisping gets caught by slow slow strikers.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote