MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #1311 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Weights gym membership is over. That little back tweaking really ruined my little mini bulk/catchup hopes. Oh well.

Today I tried a muay thai gym that just opened down the street. Seems like a very good atmosphere with solid instruction. There was a little less technique time than I'd hoped but maybe today was just a conditioning heavy day...the class was 1.5 hours and the warmup was 45 minutes. Put in an honest effort and wasn't terrible for how long it's been. Lots of balance and fluidity missing, and need to find that hip popping action again. Luckily technique today was all round kick and the ol' left leg still had some juice in it. I'd really like to sign up for this gym and would have on the spot if it had any semblance of a bjj class too. I'd really like to work out a way to do both without crushing my budget.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote