MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #74 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harness View Post
I'm from the UK but that doesn't mean I have blind love for Bisping. I just think Vitor isn't really relevant any more and I've been thinking that for quite some time. Vitor gasses, Bisping does not. I can see Bisping coming into this with a smart gameplan which leaves Vitor gasping for air.

That said, Vitor only needs to get his flurry on and Bisping is done.
When has Vitor gassed since returning to the UFC? Heck, when has Vitor gassed since dropping to MW? It hasn't happened. Whereas Bisping gassed in his fight with Mayhem Miller. No need to make up facts. There's really no question as to Belfort's conditioning.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote