MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 4

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 06:38 AM   #52 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
A few things:

Andrea is definitely after guy's who are on a power trip. Shane, Governor.. Wouldn't be surprised if he wants a piece of Rick after he sees his new found badassness.

I like the split between two groups, makes the clash of these two far more interesting.

What's with the tea? They referred to it too much for not going anywhere with it. Also the governor seems to have some sort of interest in the Dixon brothers.
I caught that as well. He said he wanted the scientist around for his "tea" in a half joking way. I wouldn't be surprised if it's laced with something that helps him control the population or something like that.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote