MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 07:54 PM   #1903 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I have to get into PC gaming. Theres so much of that shit out there which know one with just a console ever hears of. Megabucks to get one though.
It's not that expensive.

You can build a gaming PC that can handle most if not all games at max settings for 400-500 dollars, which is about the price of a new console (PS3 was 600 dollars at launch by comparison).

You just have to buy the parts separate from Newegg and put it together yourself (or get someone to do it if you don't know how).

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
I'm always blown away by people talking about what a great rpg Dragon Age was. It was a really weak story with all the best elements being blatantly stolen from other properties. The characters were flat. The gameplay was kind of fun but nothing special.

You want an rpg that stands up regardless of graphics? Go get Planescape Torment. That is the best story and most well developed characters of any rpg. Period. Thought provoking and impossible to figure the ending before you get there.
Planescape Torment is good, definitely not my favorite RPG out there but solid. If I were to pick an RPG of that "era" I'd pick Baldur's Gate 2 over it by a mile.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote