MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #1908 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I found it to be quite a bit worse than BG2 and many other RPG's including DA:O. Good you like it, though.
It's damn near universally considered a perfect rpg. BG2 is good but storywise isn't even close. I play rpgs. That is my preferred game type and I have never found it's equal in games.

I'll ignore the fact that Dragon Age was even mentioned as being better.