MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 10:45 PM   #1910 (permalink)
RearNaked
Bantamweight

RearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
I'm always blown away by people talking about what a great rpg Dragon Age was. It was a really weak story with all the best elements being blatantly stolen from other properties. The characters were flat. The gameplay was kind of fun but nothing special.

You want an rpg that stands up regardless of graphics? Go get Planescape Torment. That is the best story and most well developed characters of any rpg. Period. Thought provoking and impossible to figure the ending before you get there.
I'm a casual gamer. I play maybe 8 new games a year at most. You remind me of myself when I was like 21 and I watched like 30 movies a week and I couldn't enjoy anything new because 'Fellini already did it.'
RearNaked is offline   Reply With Quote