MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 12:57 AM   #1911 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearNaked View Post
I'm a casual gamer. I play maybe 8 new games a year at most. You remind me of myself when I was like 21 and I watched like 30 movies a week and I couldn't enjoy anything new because 'Fellini already did it.'
I'm really not like that. Dragon Age was just really blatant about stealing from other properties. Most gamers missed it because they weren't stealing from other games. They stole from numerous movies and books though. And big titles too. Nothing obscure.

And it didn't really put them together in an interesting way. It's not snobbery. Story wise the game was just really weak relying on stolen elements to uplift it.