MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 03:29 AM   #1915 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Except that it wasn't homages so much as stolen wholesale and renamed. The whole mages order was ripped directly from the Wheel of Time as an example. There are so many more but I'm tired right now and I would have to go back and look at the game again to remember the rest.

I understand the difference between homage and ripping off. Mass Effect was an homage to many sci-fi stories. Dragon Age was a rip off. Was it a fun enough game? Yeah. Was it great? Not at all.