MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - One of our soldiers... read it...

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2007, 08:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
that's because the indoctrination doesn't take hold of everyone...
I don't know. I think even without the military brainwashing them, they still raise a good point. It makes this whole "bring the troops home" thing kinda iffy for me. I agree they are there for no reason, and dying for no reason. But then again, the guys who have been risking their lives everyday for the last 5 years and watching their buddies die all the time, think that it is wrong to want to end this war before it's finished and pull out like "cowards". For them, it's like making everything they've done and risked their life for even more meaningless. What good is all their hard work and all that if they are just going to give up and retreat before they're done? They raise a good point in saying pulling out early would just make the war all that much more meaningless...
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote