MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Members List

Thread: Members List
View Single Post

Old 08-20-2006, 03:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchy Woman
I don't see how you think that would take a long time. You can set a 'time-out' option for any length of time, doesn't have to be 30 days inactive like Hotmail is.
As for deleting accounts, unless the admin can do that besides banning, I don't think you can. We can't even delete our own accounts, I've looked around on here and haven't found a single way to unsubscribe from this site. That could be why there is so many unactive members... they signed up, decided it wasn't for them and couldn't delete themselves.
As for only those who have 20 or more posts to be on the members list, to me that sounds silly. If you're a member, you're on the list... period. It's not the "Members who actually talk" list. Some members are here strictly just for the information, don't punish them for not talking to anyone... maybe they just don't want to. Not everyone here is here to make friends, some are here for information only and you have to respect that.
yea some people may not know much and are trying to learn more about the fighters and the groups before they post.. so give people time..

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote