MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Weight cut

Thread: Weight cut
View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 10:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by kney View Post
Well the problem is that I can't cut a lot of weight because the weigh-ins in my country are usually 2 hours before the event starts, so not the day before.
If I cut too much, I'll be gassed pretty quickly.
And I'm already using a nutrition schedule atm
Well the only experience I have cutting weight was in the 7th-9th grade wrestling. Weigh ins were also the day of competition. Really couldn't eat anything for close to 48hrs leading to the weigh ins. We would spend alot of time in the sauna with sweats on, pretty miserable stuff. You are focusing on losing water weight so the hardest part was not drinking liquids after sweating for hours. I was very lean back then and would cut from around 112lbs down to 107lbs. Sometimes I would have to get butt naked on the scale but you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote