MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pick Any Fighter You Want...I GUARANTEE You They Wouldn't Last Against Kurt Angle!

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2007, 07:21 AM   #20 (permalink)
gleaminx
Amateur

gleaminx is a glorious beacon of lightgleaminx is a glorious beacon of lightgleaminx is a glorious beacon of lightgleaminx is a glorious beacon of lightgleaminx is a glorious beacon of lightgleaminx is a glorious beacon of lightgleaminx is a glorious beacon of lightgleaminx is a glorious beacon of lightgleaminx is a glorious beacon of lightgleaminx is a glorious beacon of lightgleaminx is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Phoenix
Dude he had a broken neck before he even won the gold medal so he's been battling a neck injury his career.

You REALLY think he would get cleared to wrestle in both WWE and TNA if he was taking some sort of performance enhancing drug? From what i understand they have their athletes checked every couple of months and Angle doesnt even look big enough of had taken them.
Are you serious? I'll never believe Triple H doesn't juice or China for that matter.