MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pick Any Fighter You Want...I GUARANTEE You They Wouldn't Last Against Kurt Angle!

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2007, 07:26 AM   #21 (permalink)
Judoka
Super Heavyweight

Judoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Phoenix
Dude he had a broken neck before he even won the gold medal so he's been battling a neck injury his career.

You REALLY think he would get cleared to wrestle in both WWE and TNA if he was taking some sort of performance enhancing drug? From what i understand they have their athletes checked every couple of months and Angle doesnt even look big enough of had taken them.
I have some news...WWE is fake and let them take steroids so the crowd can see what "macho men" they are and think you have to be some super strong guy to go in the WWE but as 99.999999% of the worlds population...its fake.