MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wrist sizes, and height questions

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 11:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
facegrater
Banned

facegrater Needs A Hugfacegrater Needs A Hugfacegrater Needs A Hugfacegrater Needs A Hugfacegrater Needs A Hugfacegrater Needs A Hug
Wrist sizes, and height questions

I have a couple questions.

1. Im also into bodybuilding and was doing a maximum arm size test that can guess how big your arms will be when you reach you peak in size. So a person with 7 inch wrists would be able to get his arms to 17 inches or so... Now is this going by a natural or a person on steroids? Can a person with 7 inch wrists break the 17inch max with steroids? and go continue on to 20-22 inch arms? Just curious.
(Also what body fat perentage are they talking about? One of my friends has 26 inch arms but hes fat as hell)

2. Second questions is, is it possible to have small joints but big bones? My friend has super small wrists but the rest of his body is big, hes not bulked up or anything pretty skinny but his bones are just plain bigger than mine, broader, thicker, but just his wrists are much smaller than mine. So that would mean the calculator is bs.
facegrater is offline   Reply With Quote