MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pick Any Fighter You Want...I GUARANTEE You They Wouldn't Last Against Kurt Angle!

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2007, 08:45 AM   #26 (permalink)
Judoka
Super Heavyweight

Judoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Phoenix
How can someone from CANADA who lives in the SUBURBS who doesnt have an ounce of country in his be a redneck?

And you could tell from the video that BJJ posted that Chuck was hesitant to say he'd beat Angle. He said once he gets hit it's gonna hurt.. yeah so? When Kurt takes you down and starts grounding and pounding thats gonna leave a mark too..

And im not saying Chuck doesnt have a chance cause every fighter has a punchers chance.. I'm saying if Kurt trains he will definitely claim a title and dominate the division. Chuck is at the top of the latter, but i really dont think he has what it takes to survive in the cage against gold medal wrestling.
No fighter can outright say they would win because anything can happen.

Kurt Angle can't even win fake wrestling matches how could he stand up to MMA fighters?