MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pick Any Fighter You Want...I GUARANTEE You They Wouldn't Last Against Kurt Angle!

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2007, 07:48 AM   #27 (permalink)
asdf1234
MMA Fanatic

asdf1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Phoenix
How can someone from CANADA who lives in the SUBURBS who doesnt have an ounce of country in his be a redneck?

And you could tell from the video that BJJ posted that Chuck was hesitant to say he'd beat Angle. He said once he gets hit it's gonna hurt.. yeah so? When Kurt takes you down and starts grounding and pounding thats gonna leave a mark too..

And im not saying Chuck doesnt have a chance cause every fighter has a punchers chance.. I'm saying if Kurt trains he will definitely claim a title and dominate the division. Chuck is at the top of the latter, but i really dont think he has what it takes to survive in the cage against gold medal wrestling.
...he is one dimensional. all he has in his arsenal is wrestling. this is mma buddy, not a wrestling match, get that through your head. when you get hit by chuck, if you dont have a strong enough heart, you lose your will to fight. none of us know how hard he really hits, but you can tell that some people that fight him lose their will to fight when they get punched in the face by liddell.

yes, kurt can probably take anyone to the ground. but people like liddell would just get back up right there. and dont forget that liddell has wrestling exp. I have no idea what kind of red neck drug you're on, but you should really quit.

Kurt Angle is a one dimensional fighter. All he has is wrestling, really. I repeat, he is like Josh Koshceck in tuf. There is no way kurt angle could be dominate in the UFC.