MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Photography Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 02:13 PM   #77 (permalink)
IIGQ4U
Amateur

IIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Did you see the couple I posted? I really enjoy taking pictures, I use to take them all the time when I got my first decent camera. Mostly at different sporting events. I never learned how to use all the settings but always wanted to. I can't do anything even remotely close to what you guys can do but I still enjoy it and I have a couple at home I am semi proud of...well atleast I was at the time I took them lol
No, I didn't see a couple posted... At least not that I can remember.

Also, don't worry about the camera too much. If your camera has manual adjustments, you can do a lot.

I know it's not great, but when you are in a bind, you have to do what you have to do. I created the photo below with a point and shoot and three lights set as slaves which were triggered from the point and shoot flash. I covered the point and shoot flash a little bit with my hand so that its flash did not contribute to the shot.

IIGQ4U is offline   Reply With Quote