MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Photography Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #80 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIGQ4U View Post
Oh yeah, I saw those. THose were the ones I was referring to initially in regard to stadium shots.

For some reason I thought you mentioned photographing a couple, lol.
LOL my bad, I should have been more clear. Those pictures are probably close to 4 years or so old now. Those are just the couple I was able to save on my ESPN profile, I have hundreds more on my home PC. I actually have some from UFC 103 I went to in Dallas I can get to that I have posted on another site. There was a time when I went to a bunch of sporting events. Texas Motor Speedway, OU Football, Dallas Cowboys Football, Thunder Basketball and Hornets Basketball along with UFC 103.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote