MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF The Smashes discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #44 (permalink)
GlasgowKiss
Bantamweight

GlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level now
I prefer to find me a nice local woman when I go abroad !

Good episode. That whole thing over the diary was so silly. Its the dudes personal thoughts, the other UK guys shouldn't be taking the huff after reading it. I'm sure that if they were all asked, hands on hearts, whether they'd never had bad thoughts about, or considered the weaknesses of, their fellow team mates, no one in there would be able to honestly say yes. That Brendan guy seems like a straight up sort of dude, but he clearly is thick as pig shit.

Every week I watch, I'm disappointed Luke Mitchell got KO'd, would've loved to see him get another chance. The way he came out in that fight was explosive to say the least, I've still got hope that he will get a finale fight, win it and get to the UFC. Did they not say he is training with American Top Team or someone ?

Wonder what happens next week ? Failed drugs test ?

Supporting - Machida, Edgar, Mitrione, Pickett, Cruickshank, Wiman, Lauzon, Falcao, Belcher, Korean Zombie, Palhares, Hendricks

Retirees - Lytle, BJ Penn, Hackney,
GlasgowKiss is offline   Reply With Quote